Trade Realms Developer
Staff member
Changelog:​
v1.0.0.12​
FIXED: Adding/removing drones in a sector could add/remove an incorrect amount​
ADDED: Cremlin removal at the Galactic Teamsters​
CHANGED: Rewrote sector attacking and ship <-> ship combat​
FIXED: Combat result counts were sometimes incorrect​
ADDED: Device damage. If your ship enters a sector with hostile forces, your devices can be damaged. If this happens, the damage numbers reflect the percentage chance that device has to fail when activated. You will need to Jettison and purchase a new device to replace damaged devices. (Repair options will come at a later date)​
FIXED: Snitch Beacon deployment​
FIXED: When entering a sector with a port and not having any of the Port scanning devices, you couldn't see the port at all.​
ADDD: New device, Attack Drone coordinator. You need this in order to send attack drones to attack sectors your ship is not in.​
ADDED: Flea Market (port 6). Items will appear on the flea market at various discounts, check it daily for new deals!​
ADDED: Sector mine defense. You can now drop Sector mines into a sector for defense. They cannot be used as an offensive weapon.​
FIXED: Various sector scan result display issues​
ADDED: E.E.C.C. Calling device. This device is required in order to report the cabal when you encounter them. Reporting enemy sightings is a great way to earn credits!​
CHANGED: Tech Magic display of devices to hopefully help make it more readable​
v1.0.0.10​
ADDED: Account screen now has selections for Production/Test servers. However at the moment, keep in mind that "production" really... is alpha.​
v1.0.0.9​
ADDED: Galactic Teamsters at Port 4, will now remove Cremlins (for a fee)​
v1.0.0.8​
ADDED: Cremlins!​
Cremlins are cargo gremlins, think of them as nanites that eat your precious cargo! When a ship passed through a sector infected by Cremlins, they become infected and your ship cargo has a chance to be slowly destroyed every time you move your ship. No one knows where they come from and the only way to remove the infection is by paying the Galactic Teamsters in port 4.
To help prevent this, there are two new ship devices​
Cremlin Detection System - With this device in an active device bay, it will alert you to any infected sectors when you do a sector scan​
Cremlin Safety Stop - Having this device in an active device bay, will stop your ship from entering an infected sector.​
ADDED: the beginnings of a leaderboard. You can find it on your Ships' Computer console.​
FIXED: Deploy/Undeploy sector devices would sometimes not increase/decrease the count correctly​
v1.0.0.7​
Various fixes, added new sounds​

Trekkan

Trade Realms Developer
Staff member
v1.0.0.13
ADDED: Device: Sector Isolator​
CHANGED: Updated visual controls​
ADDED: Device: Random Emergency Warp​
ADDED: Trading ports now close up shop and new ones reopen in new sectors daily. This is a small percentage chance this will happen per port, per day.​
CHANGED: Ships log and Galactic News now return the most recent 200 events, so this is much faster now.​
FIXED: Issue where a port would not always display in the sector information window​
FIXED: Flea market now has a chance to add lost/destroyed devices. It will also randomly add/remove items per day.​
CHANGED: Displaying of credits should now be formatted on display, if you find any that aren't, please let me know.​
CHANGED: Updated internal logging framework​
ADDED: Devices: Auto Pilot [10] and Auto Pilot [25]. These devices can help you get to any sector you enter. The 10 and 25 are how far each device can search for the sector you enter. So a 10 can only search 10 sectors away from your current position, and the 25 is 25 sectors away from your current position. Special thanks to Dr. Presto for helping me out with the logic on this, it was killing me.​
ADDED: Anomalies. These are things that have a (very) small chance to happen as you are traveling the universe. I have a large list of these to add, but I've implemented the following already:​
  • You gain a random device (Only if there is room)
  • You lose a random device (instantly jettisoned) (Only if there is a device to lose)
  • You gain a random amount of fuel
  • You lose a random amount of fuel
  • You gain a random resource/amount
  • You lose a random resource/amount
  • A random device is fully repaired
  • A random device is damaged
If you have suggestions for new anomalies, please let me know.​
And much more, these are just the primary things. Many other small fixes and improvements have been done.​

Last edited: